Health is wellness of the body, the mind, and the soul; their alignment with one another is the art of living well.
Wisdom is understanding of the self, others, and the nature of things; it is essential to living as if everything is a miracle.
Quick & Easy Chinese Vegetarian Cooking
This comprehensive, 275 page vegetarian cookbook shows you...
1. Salads & Cold Dishes - learn how you can quickly prepare authentic Chinese salads that are nutritious, healthy, and tasty.
2. Deep-frying - learn the secrets and techniques of deep-frying. Prepare simple and delicious deep-fry dishes that you could never imagine possible.
3. Soups - you can cook appetizing and refreshing soups in under 15 minutes.
4. Stir-frying - you too, can prepare savory, healthy, and mouthwatering stir-fry dishes that you only see in restaurants and cooking shows. You'll even learn to stir-fry better than real chefs, and impress your family and friends.
5. Braising & Stewing - learn how to braise and stew Chinese vegetarian dishes.
6. Steaming - Forget steaming broccoli or carrots - that's boring and tasteless. This section shows you how to cook great tasting dishes by steaming.
7. Cooking Tofu - This section shows you the simplest and best ways to prepare all types of tofu and tofu products. Supplement your diet with soy protein, and enjoy a healthier life style.
8. Home Cooking - make simple, tasty home cooked dishes that you won't find in restaurants.
9. Vegetarian Original Creations - Discover all the well-hidden methods and recipes to make your own vegetarian "meat" and vegetarian ingredients.
10. Snacks and Small Eats - This is nothing like chips or ice cream. Make your own snacks and small eats that everyone will enjoy.
Click here to get your copy!
Healthy Soup Recipes
Healthy Chinese Soup Recipes
Salmon in Milk Soup
Salmon or your favorite fish (12 oz.)
Lean pork ( 6 - 8 oz.)
Several dried red dates (obtainable at any Chinese supermarket)
Fresh milk (2 cups)
Ginger (one inch)
Salt and pepper, or other seasonings
(1) Wash, rinse, and dry salmon or your favorite fish.
(2) Fry fish with oil, add ginger, and wine (optional).
(3) Pour in some water with slices of scalded pork. Bring to boil, and then reduce to medium heat. Boil until ingredients become tender and the soup thickens. Add red dates.
(3) Pour in milk, and boil over low heat. Add salt and pepper, or other seasonings.
TIPS: This soup is good for enhancing skin and promoting sleep. You can steam the soup and drink it before going to bed.
Pork with Apple and Pear Soup
Lean pork ( 6 - 8 oz.)
Dried figs (a handful)
Assorted almond seeds
(1) Rinse apples and pears, cut into pieces, and discard seeds.
(2) Rinse pork and scald in water for several minutes.
(3) Rinse dried figs and almond seeds.
(4) Put all ingredients in a pot and add some water. Bring to boil, reduce heat, and simmer until all ingredients become tender and the soup thickens. Add seasoning, if desired.
TIPS: This soup is ideal for the fall, preparing the body for the winter.
Click here to go back.
THE SKINNY ASIAN DIET
No Starving! No Workouts! No Pills!
Be thin and healthy like most Asians! Just follow their SKINNY ASIAN DIET
Click here to get all the above!