Health is wellness of the body, the mind, and the soul; their alignment with one another is the art of living well.
Wisdom is understanding of the self, others, and the nature of things; it is essential to living as if everything is a miracle.
Face Engineering Exercise
Face engineering exercise is all about skin rejuvenation to make you look younger for longer.
Learn from an expert in physiotherapy, face yoga, and acupressure facelift to make yourself look younger for longer, instead of using cosmetics to hide your wrinkles or expensive surgical facelift.
Use state-of-the-art combination of face exercises and acupressure workouts.
Yoga facial exercises may help you attain gorgeous non-surgical facelifts with face aerobics workouts by applying rubbing treatments to face and throat muscles, underlying tissue, and the epidermis itself. By working the muscles and tissues, folds and furrows, and creases are ironed out, and slack skin is tightened and lifted.
Facial acupressure and face rejuvenation use reflexology, which is the massaging of face and throat acupressure points, situated along energy meridians. Stimulating and manipulating these acupressure points enhance blood and energy flow for ultimate beauty and a younger look.
The body can be toned at the gym. So too can the face and neck be tasked with fitness workouts, by using soft facelift workouts.
Rubbing and kneading certain acupressure nodal points can
unblock the blood vessels and energy meridians, and thus instrumental in skin rejuvenation.
Get your tips to do the following:
(1) Get rid of your wrinkles on your forehead.
(2) Firm and tighten your “turkey neck” muscles.
(3) Fade your dark eye circles and eye bags.
Click here to see for yourself the miracle of face engineering exercise.
The most obvious reason why people resort to an appearance makeover is that they want to look better, and therefore feel better about themselves. In our society, self-image plays a pivotal role, and self-image is based on your appearance, your status, and your monetary worth. Unfortunately, they are not the core values in life.
Another reason why people would go under the knife to get the appearance they crave is the association of youth with productiveness. Many people go for a Botox™ treatment before a job interview for that simple reason to enhance their work ethics. Unfortunately, work ethics have little to do with looks..
Psychologically, having a cosmetic surgery is tantamount to getting a new lease on life. An individual seems to be getting a "second spring." Unfortunately, the physical appearance does not change the physiological aspects of the individual.
Finally, some individuals may use cosmetic surgeries to solve their personal problems. A case in point is the movie "Ash Wednesday" starring Elizabeth Taylor and Henry Fonda. The movie was about an aging woman who underwent plastic surgery in the vain hope of winning back her husband. Unfortunately, a more youthful appearance will not solve marital or relationship problems.
The causes of dry skin are:
(1) the reduced production of sebum (a wax-like substance in your skin to protect it from the environment)
(2) taking certain cholesterol-reducing medications
(3) defects in the outermost layer of the skin, used to prevent water loss
If you are over 65, your skin may become very dry and itchy. Dry skin often occurs in the legs, as well as on the hands and trunk.
Dealing with dry skin, you may consider doing the following:
(1) Avoid hot baths. Use lukewarm baths, instead. Reduce the frequency of taking a bath to every other day, if needs be. Ironically enough, water can cause your skin to dry up. Use non-irritant soaps, such as Aveeno, Dove, or Olay.
(2) Avoid irritants to the skin, such as harsh skin cleansers.
(3) Use moisturizers, such as Vaseline.
(4) Avoid skin friction from abrasives or even rough clothing.
(5) Use cool water compresses.
(6) Maintain proper humidity, especially in winter. Use air humidification in dry weather conditions.
Click here to go back.
Copyright© by Stephen Lau
Exercise your facial muscles to remove wrinkles to enhance your facial beauty. Click here.
This is a simple, powerful, and effective skin care system with 135 most popular facial skin care recipes. This 130-page e-book shows you how to rejuvenate your skin. Begin your natural anti-aging routine today!